MEGA DIAL V2
Completely re-designed to remain the best.
The best Dial Board on the market just got better. The completely redesigned Mega Dial V2 is way ahead of the competition and has several improvements over the original classic Mega Dial or the Cat 5 Mega Dial.
Both the Control Head and the Display Board require an industry low 12v or 16v power and ground to operate.
Wiring - We've simplified how the Controller is connected to the Display Board - just two plain wires, one for data out and one for data in. No special phone cord, CAT5 cable, or fiber optic cable needed. Any spare piece of wire can be spliced in for quick onsite repairs.
Multiple Boards - It's the only display system on the market that can run up to 5 Display Boards at one time. Simply daisy chain as many displays together as you want, without any additional hardware.
Changing Times - A new interface and software makes changing times easier and faster.
Self-Dimming - Can dim the display automatically when the taillight is turned on.
Stores 2 ET - Has the ability to store two times in memory allowing for large number changes without a lot of time wasted scrolling. ¼ mile and ⅛ mile racers can store 2 different dial-ins or a super class driver can store his 'super,' and his bracket dial in.
Lock Feature - This exclusive feature will lock the dial value in memory. You can now avoid unintended dial-in changes by mistakenly hitting the Control Box.
- Ultra high-speed data transfer
- Smaller case
- Board is mounted and protected in an aluminum enclosure
- Redesigned user interface to simplify and speed up changing the dial time
- Individual LED drivers - if one goes out the row stays lit
- The LED numbers can be seen in direct sunlight
- 6 Intensity settings allow for day/night racing (set on the Control Head)
- Turn off either side of a dual view display
- 12 or 16 volt compatible
- Board Size: 9½" x 4⅞" x 1¼"
- Mounting Holes - Left to Right (8.75"), Top to Bottom (3")
- Range: 0.00 to 19.99