The Elite 625 has the ability to directly control any of our V2 Dial Display Boards. Every Time you change 'Your Dial' on the Elite 625, your Dial Display board is automatically updated, eliminating the need to enter Your Dial a second time on another unit.
With our new 'Set & Go' push-button mode (which is similar to Z-Force*) the press of a button (SET) sets the Transbrake. Then the press of a separate second button (GO) starts the delay timing.
Additional options include the ability to Tap Up and Down on the same pass. The setting of the S.L.E. by the Transbrake pushbutton can also be turned off. The Replay Tach can now record up to nine passes and replay them on the screen. Both Bracket and Pro Mode both have three 4-Stage Timers and can shift up to 5 times by RPM and/or Time.
- Crossover Delay Box
- CrossTalk Compatible
- Full Bracket and Pro Modes
- Controls any V2 Mega Dial Display Board
- Day and Night intensity settings for the Dial Board
- 5 Push-button modes
- Set and Go push-button mode (similar to Z-Force*)
- 1 or 2 hits at the tree with built in 'How Late' feature
- Tap Up or Tap Down to .001 seconds
- Multi-tap feature
- Push-button Interrupt safety feature
- 7 independent outputs
- Three seperate four-stage Timers (programmable to thousandths)
- Dedicated (SLE) Starting Line Enhancer output
- Dedicated Line Lock output
- Adjustable Burn-out Timer
- Dedicated high current Shift output
- Shift up to 5 times by RPM and/or Time
- Built in digital tach with peek RPM and Replay Feature
- 9-pass memory Replay Tach
- Selectable 4, 6, and 8 engine cylinder setting
- Compatible with most ignitions
- Driver Reaction Tester with LED
- Large 4 line LCD (see Dial-ins and Delay at the same time)
- Back lit keypad and Screen
- Glove Friendly
- Separate remote mount I/O board to simplify wiring
- Full status LEDs on remote I/O board
- Same dash cutout as 400, 450, 500, or 600
- Face Size: 611⁄16" x 5" x 1¾"
- Overall Size: 811⁄16" x 5" x 1¾"
- 12 and 16 Volt compatible
- 4 -- Push-button inputs
- 3 -- 12 Amp outputs (Transbrake, SLE and Line Lock)
- 4 -- 40 Amp high-current outputs (Timer 1, 2, 3, and Shift)
- Built-in controller for V2 Dial Display boards
* Z-Force is a registered trade mark of K&R Performance Engineering.