ELITE 95 V2
The latest 'elite' box from Digital Delay.
The Elite 95 V2 is packed with powerful features like, a built-in Mega Dial controller to directly control any of our V2 Dial Display boards. It also now includes a 5 push-button mode including Set and Go. In button modes 1, 3, and 4 the ability to Tap Up and Down on the same pass.
Additional features include a built-in LED for the Driver's Reaction Tester. While practicing with the Drivers Reaction Tester, the Elite 95 will keep track of and display your average reaction time.
The Throttle Stop output can be used to control a down track Throttle Stop, a Starting Line Enhancer Throttle Stop, Nitrous Solenoids, or a shift solenoid for up to 2 shifts on time.
- Crossover Delay Box
- CrossTalk Compatible
- Controls any V2 Mega Dial Display Board
- Smart Select
- 1 or 2 hits at the tree with built-in 'How Late' feature
- Tap Up and Down to a .001 of a second
- Set and Go push-button mode ( Similar to Z-Force*)
- 5 push-button modes
- Push-button Interrupt safety feature
- Starting Line Enhancer (SLE)
- 4 Stage Timer
- Drivers Reaction Tester with built-in LED
- Back lit display and keypad
- Glove Friendly
- Compatible with all ignitions
- Face Size: 51⁄16" x 4⅛" x 1¾"
- Overall Size: 71⁄16" x 4⅛" x 1¾"
- 12 and 16 Volt compatible
- 3 -- Push-button inputs
- 2 -- 12 Amp outputs
- (Transbrake, and Throttle Stop)